Recipes for using “weeds”.
Green Smoothie Eggnog
A quick breakfast or any meal to incorporate greens into your diet!
- salad spinner
- 2 whole Farm Fresh Eggs
- 1-2 cups Weeds or dark greens
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. Maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, soaked
- 1 1/2 cup Milk (can be part water if desired)
- 1-2 tsp. spices: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger
- Put eggs, greens, vanilla, and maple syrup in blender. Blend on high speed until the greens are thoroughly chopped.
- In a small pan, warm the chia, milk, and spices.
- Add warm ingredients to the blender. Blend until thoroughly mixed.
This recipe has infinite variations. All ingredients are to taste and also optional, depending on your tastes. Try new things and see what tickles your fancy!